Sunday Survey, Vol. 25

by - 9:00:00 AM




Hello lovelies,

today is Sunday and it means that's time for Happy Sunday Survey. Sunday Survey is another great way to share something from your life, but it's also great opportunity to get to know you guys! The principle is simple, I'll ask five questions, answer them and you can feel free to do the same. :)

1. Scooby Doo or SpongeBob?
I love them both, but  SpongeBob is slightly better. I love watch them and with Futurama and American Dad these are the best cartoons in my opinion. On the other hand, I don't know what everyone see in The Simpsons and Family Guy.

2. Volumizing or lengthening mascara?
Of course combination of both of them would be the best result, but if I should choose only one, the lengthening effect is something I would go for. I rather have a few super long lashes, than volumized nothing to see lashes. But let's be real, false lashes are the solution for everything, haha.

3. How often do you clean your brushes?
I fast clean them after every use, but the real deep cleansing I don't do as often as I should. Once in a month or two maybe ? Yeah, I know, I'm really bad.

4. What did make you happy lately?
It would be probably buying my new set for acrylic nails. As you might know, I've been doing mom's and my gel nails probably for two years now, but after watching sooo many videos of Suzie from Nail Career Education I decided to actually try it on my own as well. I practiced on a practicing finger twice and I must say, this is so easier then doing gel nails. Can't wait to play with it more.

5. What is the last cake you baked?
I baked the Orgasm cake a few days ago and I must say - that was super delicious. You don't know what that is? Then try it out. First you need to bake a "sponge"  using blended canned Pineapple slices, all purpose flour, sugar, eggs and baking soda. On top of this sponge you put icing from vanilla pudding and spread butter. Melted chocolate on top and voila, the orgasm is done.

______________________________________________________________________________

All right guys, here are my answers, I hope you had fun to read them and now I would like to read yours.


Love, Michelle <3



I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me (I will follow back). :)

Follow



Sunday Survey is inspired by Monday Poll on  makeupandbeautyblog. 

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That cake sounds so yummy! :) And I would personally always go from a volumizing mascara, because my lashes are naturally so thin... Anything that will save me from wearing falsies works for me! Thanks for sharing, lovely. xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think mascara is something where people is going to have different opinions and preferences. And I totally understand why would you go for the volumizing. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.