Smokey Eye

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys!

Today I prepared for you some good old smokey eye. I know it’s the basic eye look, but because of that, I think I would show you my way, how would I do it. Hope you will like it.





First I applied white base all over my lid, I used jumbo pencil from NYX in Milk, because I was gonna use white eyeshadow on half of lid. I found Bitter Start (Zoeva, Cocoa Blend) the best white eyeshadow so far, the pigmentation is bomb! Anyway, I applied Bitter Start on first half of lid. On second half I used mixture of Slanted and Dagger (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). To darken theouter corner I applied little bit of Black Market (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). Then I took blending brush and blend the harsh edges. To shape the blended area I used tiny bit of Dagger and Thirteen (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). Same process on the lower lash line and black eyeliner to the lower waterline. That completed my version of traditional smokey eye.



Hope you like it!

Xoxo, Michelle <3



You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. great post,
    happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blending work! I love a good smokey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. When you don't know what to do, good old smokey eyes are the best option. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.