Mermaid Eye Look

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys!

I prepared for you little mermaid eye look. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)






I applied Georgia and Peaches ’n Cream (Too Faced, Sweet Peaches) as transition color, then Flash (Urban Decay, Shadow Box). I used Delectable (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) on the outer lower lash line, My Mermint (Catrice, single eyeshadow) on the rest of lower lash line. I slightly dabbed brush in Indo (Urban Decay, Shadow Box) and put on the inner lower lash line. The very last eyeshadow was Tonic (Urban Decay, single eyeshadow) in my inner corner of eye. At the end I applied two eyeliners on the upper lid, the blue one is Flormar Miracle Pen slimtouch in Sapphire Blue and the orange one is Vivid Brights from NYX in Vivid Delight, and black eyeliner in to water line. All right guys, that completes the look. :) 

Have a nice day! 

Love, Michelle 

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.