Things I can't live without

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hey guys!

P-K-LP!! You guys know these? No? Sure, you do!  Phone, keys and LIP BALM!!! Three things you can't leave the house without, but what about things you can’t live without? I bet you have some.





Carmex

I am addicted to lip balms. Let me tell you what I can’t do without lip balms. I can’t - not just leave the house and room, but even sleep and breathe. Since I discovered Carmex original jar, I can’t put it down. It does soothe dry and chapped lips, heal lips over one night and menthol cools the pain. I will never change it again.

Beauty sponge

I used fingers, brushes, but when this badass came out, it’s literally changed my life. Nothing do better job than beauty sponges. Currently I use one from Real Techniques and I really enjoy it. The shape is perfcet. Rounded side is perfect for large areas and precision tip covers blemishes and blends area under eyes.

Brush cleanser

I’m obsessed with clean brushes. I clean them everytime I use them. Amen. I use brush cleanser from Ebelin. It’s cheap, with alcohol and do the job great. Maybe one day I’d like to ty Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner and some solid cleanser.

Brushegg

Cleaning brushes were never easier! With this little guy you clean your brush deeply, pretty fast and the biggest advanatage? You can buy it on Amazon or eBay for a few dollars!

Tangle Teezer

It brushes hair so smoothly and removes knots with no pain and pulling. Brushing now taked onlz a few minutes.

Macadamia nature oil Deep repair masque

Once a week for 10 min and magic is done. Leaves hair silky with no knots, repaires damagaed hair and smels soooo good!

Crest 3D White brilliance toothpaste

He’s te newest guy in my „can’t live without” fmaily. After whitening my teeth with whitening stripes from Crest as well I use only this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth so white and clean, no pain (I have very sensitive teeth) and no bleeding.

Have a nice day!




Xoxo, Michelle <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.