White Glittery Purple Look

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys, 

today I’ve got for you this look which I don’t know how to call. :D :D A few weeks ago I bought this beautiful bright blue eyeliner from Flormar and had to try it out. This is how it turned it out. Hope you will like it. :)





On first half of lid I used White Peach (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) as a base for the white - silver glitter.  Then I applied mixture of Delectable, Just Peachy and Bellini (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) on second half of lid and blended everything out. On outer lash line I packed Bellini (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) and Nectar (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) on inner lash line and inner corner. At the end I packed white-silver glitter where White Peach (Too Faced, Sweet Peach) was. Then added THE blue eyeliner from Flormar, blue eyepencil in my water line and false lashes.

Have a great day!

Xoxo, Michelle <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.