Monthly Recap, Vol. 5

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys,

January is almost over so it's time for monthly recap. This months wasn't probably the most excited for my camera and taking pictures, because I didn't do anything exciting and special, but some huge milestone has happened for me. 

At the end of December I applied for my first full time job after school. Before that I always worked in a few part time jobs, because I had to go to high school and university. But because I dropped the school (please don't ask me why, or don't post comments like you need a degree in your life to have a happy life and so .. that's my personal thing and I don't really care what people thing about it  and how they judge me.. let me be happy in my own way) so  I had to find the job. So I sent the application and in a week I was invited for an interview. I was pretty nervous, because my first and last interview wasn't actually an ererview, but just saying hello - this is your job, so this one was my actually first interview. So the day D came and I spent 5 hours with 4 bosses and 10 candidates for just one position. Luckily I was the one, who got the job and I'm very happy about that. So I started in my new job.

Working selfie.

This month I was working on improving my pictures. I know it is gonna be a long way to finally reach the end when I'll be completelly satisfied, but so far,  I think I could say - yes, I can see some improvement. But everytime I tried to do something, this little orange devil is always interupting me. Just see yourself.



And because last 4 weeks the weather was super cold, freezy and snowy we went multiple times for a walk to enjoy the beauty. For the first time I saw frozen waterfall.





Book of January: I finished audibook The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver.

And that's it guys. I know, it's pretty short post with not so many interesting pictures, but I hope you guys understand that not always I have to do something new and special.

How was your first month of 2017?

Have a great Sunday!

Love, Michelle <3

You May Also Like

34 Comments

  1. Congrats on your new job! I'm loving those nature shots! The frozen waterfall looks amazing.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job!!! That's so exciting!

    And your pictures are amazing, love the waterfalls and the ones from your trips around xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job! Hope it all goes well :D x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on starting a new job! I try to improve my photos too but the dull weather is not helping, I miss the summer weather (and perfect light) so much! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yeah, I miss spring or warm autumn, sometimes it's much better weather and the light is still great. :)

      Delete
  5. that frozen waterfall is absolutely stunning!! Congratulations on your new job though that sounds amazing! Your kitty is the cutest too!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it before and it was a great experience. Thank you so much, Erin.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your new job! :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat is super cute! And congratulations on getting the job, I hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job girl, I hope it continues to go well for you!

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new job Michelle, that's amazing news! Just to let you know NEVER feel judged for leaving school, my sister and boyfriend both left early and they're two of the most successful people I know. It won't harm you in the slightest!

    Also your cat is seriously cute! I love ginger cats!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. It always helps and I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  10. Congrats on your new job girl!!! Yay!! The pictures are very pretty and your cat is adorable.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only had part time jobs too, so I know what you mean about the "interview" being more like a hello, welcome to your job, but I'm surprised your full time interview was so intensive. Either way glad everything worked out and congrats on your new job! Good way to start off the year :)

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was suprised too. The worst thing was that I was so hungry, that my stomach made some not very cute sounds. :D

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on your new job! Don't let anyone judge or discourage you about leaving school as I have no degrees either but I worked my way up and was successful in my own rights. I bought my own place when I was 27 so have faith in yourself. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shireen for these words. You did amazing job and thanks people like you, I always have faith. :)

      Delete
  13. congrats on the new job and adventure!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new job! ^^ Your cat is just the cutest! :)

    Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he's evil, but I love him to the moon and back. :)

      Delete
  15. Congratulations on the new job, best of luck on your journey there! Have a lovely week :)

    Trishna xx

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a lovely week too.

      Delete
  16. I turned 21 this month - and congratulations! That cat is gorgeous!


    Robyn | www.butterfly-culture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, happy birthday, girl! And thank you. :)

      Delete
  17. Congratulations on your new job! your cat is absolutely adorable!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. He's the youngest in our human-cat family and we love him so much. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.