LUSH, Mask of Magnaminty

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hey guys,

today, I’d like to talk about my favorite facial mask. Oh, yeah, it’s the gorgeous Mask of Magnaminty from LUSH. It took me over a few months to memorize the right name "Magnaminty". :D Eventually I've learnt it so now I can say Magnaminty, Magnaminty and Magnaminty. 




As you know, Lush is known for fresh handmade cosmetics products which are 100 % vegetarian. This mask is made from 3 most important ingredients (according me): kaolin, betonite gel and peppermint oil. Kaolin ( China clay as well) is natural soft clay which cleans and exfoliates dead doing cells, betonite gel absorbs grease and dirt from skin and peppermint oil as herbaceous plant with refreshing strong mint aroma helps to cool the skin. 

For now I have like 3rd of 4th packaging of this awesome product. Every single package is different. It can be smoother or more crusty, more or less dry, little burn or non burning, cools all the time or cools at the beginning. It depends who made it and what is the ration of the ingredients. But in general I can say few things about the mask. When you put this mask on, it applies smoothly, but feel little rough in same time. After it dries it feels crusty and take some time to wash off. It does cool and calm skin and helps to remove any redness or rash. It's perfect for summer time, when it's super hot and you need to refresh your face. It does clean your skin afterwards and pull out all dirt from your skin. Because of the clay it dries, which means if you have oily skin, no worries put it everywhere twice a week and it will remove your oiliness. If you have dry skin like me, you should be little careful with this. Put it only in some strict areas where you need it and don't let the mask sit on your face  for a long time. Pu the mask on once a week and make sure that your skin is always enough moisturized afterwards. If you follow these little "rules", go ahead, don't be scared and use the mask, because this mask belongs to my all time favorites. I will always go back to this product and never regret it. My skin always feels clean, refreshed and soft afterwards. I can highly recommend this! And because of all these superlatives I rate this products with five stars. 




Love, Michelle <3


PS: I joined the awesome Monday Makeup Madness on fabulous blog by Ingrid. Check her out! :)

I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me. :)

Follow

You May Also Like

24 Comments

  1. I'm a huge Lushie but I've never tried this mask! Sounds fabulous though, and I'll be checking it out next time I'm in a Lush shop :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's really awesome :)

      Delete
  2. I love love love this face mask!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaas! I'm glad there are more people who loves the mask :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard great things about this mask, but I've had lots of problems with irritation from lush products so I haven't ever tried it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can happen, for this case, you always can ask for a sample. :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, I used to read it as "magnanimity" until I read this post! Like you, I have problems with different pots of the same Lush products - I have no idea why! Herbalism cleanser was good in the first pot, but the second one broke me out. Ditto their Cupcake mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes it reminds me lottery- you buy great product or bad one, but still same thing. :D

      Delete
  5. I was like you, I couldn't pronounce the name right! I thought I was saying it right the whole time but it was only until I kept saying it to a LUSH employee that she said I was saying it wrong haha. It's become one of my favourite masks too, but another tip I got from an employee was to use it as a gentle face scrub and I love it for that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about using it as a scrub, but never tried and I don't know why. I should use it this way one day. Thanks for reminding me. :)

      Delete
  6. Ive always heard positive reviews for this mask! I have to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I hope won't be disappointed. :)

      Delete
  7. I have dry skin so this might not be my first choice of mask but generally I do love most Lush masks.

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogpsot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's for sure. I think lush has many great products for dry skin. :)

      Delete
  8. I am always on the look out for new face masks and this one sounds great! Thanks for a great review, i'll be sure to check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I hope you will like it as I do. :)

      Delete
  9. great post! I love this mask too and have gone through about 3 tubs so far. It's brilliant value for money x

    www.beyoutyfulyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely it's great value for the money :)

      Delete
  10. Anonymous10/24/2016

    OMG I LOVE this mask. It's so good. I love the way my skin feels after using it. Need to get another one hahah Jackie - Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just finished my as well, need to buy another one. :D :D

      Delete
  11. I have this mask too and love it! I just find it so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally perfect for summer, because it is so refreshing. I love it. :)

      Delete
  12. You've totally sold me on this Michelle - off to Lush tomorrow lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy. I hope I will hear about it on your blog (in a good way of course). :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.