Sunday Survey, Vol. 3

by - 9:00:00 AM




Hello guys,

Sunday Survey in our Happy Sunday section is another great way to share something from your life, but it's also great opportunity to get to know you guys! The principle is simple, I'll ask five questions, answer them and you can feel free to do the same. :)

1. Are you late or early person when it comes to meeting?

My mom always tought me "be always 10 min earlier". Thanks her, I'm always in time or 5 min earlier than I should be.

2. Dress or jeans?

I was always a jean person. I was never happy about my legs, so I always tried to cover them… But… Last 3-4 years I'm "forcing" myself to wear dressed in summer, because it's feminine, sexy and I just love it on other woman. Proudly I can say, I'm starting to love dresses, but you never go wrong with jeans.

3. Fake or natural nails?

Definitely fake for me. I don't like the shape of my nails and they never stay long, so I prefer fake nails. But from time to time I need a break so I can enjoy my crappy natural nails.

4. What country / state is your dream goal?

Lately it's been Indonesia - Bali and Java. I would like to take my mom and spend 3-4 weeks travelling around these beautiful islands. Second one would be probably Dominican Republic.

5. Do you like your cofee with or without milk?

I like my coffee usualy with milk, but just a tiny little drop. I can't stand people who likes half and half (half coffee and half milk). :D


Allright guys, here are my answers and now I would like to read yours.

Have a great lazy Sunday like one of my sweethearts in the picture!

Love, Michelle <3


I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me. :)

Follow

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.