Sunday Survey, Vol. 1

by - 9:00:00 AM


Hello guys,

I decided to add Sunday Survey questions to our Happy Sunday section. It's another great way to share something from your life, but it's also great opportunity to get to know you guys! The principle is simple, I'll ask five questions, answer them and you can feel free to do the same. :)

1. What is your current mood?

Oh, right now I miss my baby Scratchy (the one in the picture above). He's my little man and I love him so much. I haven't seen him for a week and I already miss him. The fact, I will see him in three months breaks my heart.

2. Heels or flats?

I love high heels, they look sexy and I always feel like a  real woman when I wear them, but sadly I prefer flat shoes, because I like my comfort. I know, such a bitch. :D

3.  What is your biggest fear?

Well, I thought I would say dark, but when I thought about it, my biggest fear is/are people, because I'm scared of people comming over night to kill me, people robbing me, I'm scared to fail people,… It has been always about people. 

4. _________ is/are the best for depressed days.

My beloved six cats, coffe, cake and tv shows.

5. Are you having a good hair day?

I would say so. I washed my hair in the morning, so they smell perfectly.


Allright guys, here are my answers and now I would like to read yours.

Have a great Sunday!

Love, Michelle <3


I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me. :)

Follow

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I love wearing heels too and I have lots of them but I also love my flats, and lately I have been wearing flat sandals only!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! When I'm in Czech, I can't see anyone wearing heels, in USA it's better, but still ... I have a feel like flats slay the world now. :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.