Look Fantastic Beauty Box, March 2017

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello lovelies,

so I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I couldn't have waited to get this in my mail box sice the March started. I've checked the mail box everyday at least twice a day and always ended it up sand and angry untill today, because … I fininally got it and I was so happy like a kid. I ripped off the paper and saw…



This concealer should cover all the dark circles, blemishes and leaves the skin with radiant complexion after all. I goth this in Light shade, so I hope it will suit my skin, because it's the second lightest shade for their range. I've never tried anything from this brand, but I always wanted to, so I hope I will be surprised. This product is rate 4.2 stars on Ulta, so I have high hopes. It comes in 1.7 g / 0.06 oz, so it's little than a half of the actual size of the  product, so it worth around $12.

I've never heard about this, but you never get enough of skincre products, so I'm glad I had the chance to try something new again. This product is packed with  rich vitamins, antioxidants and active ingredients (Rose water or Aloe Vera) to improve the helth of the skin. It should suit to every skin type. I got this in full packaging worthy $48.

Have you heard about this before? Because I haven't and I must tell you I am very excited about this. I've never tried heats up mask at home. This should  works like a magic to my hair and makes it smooth, beautiful and soft. This one pack worth $10.


I'm not a fan of self tanning, but I've heard about the St. Tropez brand from many bloggers and vloggers before. This should give my skin instant high shine and enhance an existing tan or just on its own boost of color and shine. This comes with 30 ml / 1 fl oz packaging worth $ 4.5

I'm gonna wrire the descitpion from the official site Caudaline, because it speaks on its own. "This light yet moisturizing cream is a daily essential ally for urban skin. It has been formulated to limit the quantity of pollutant particles deposited on the skin, visibly smoothing wrinkles and restoring its natural healthy glow. Its velvety texture is light and suitable for all skin types. " I don't know how about you, but this caught my eye immediatelly. Such a shame that it came only in 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz packaging, which is worth $20.

Starskin, Smoothing Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Eye Mask
Eye masks have been the trend since 2016 and I think 2017 won't be different. This mask promises reducing dark circles, fine lines and puffines. Well, we will se how it works. This pack costs $10.5

Final thoughts and calculating:  Yes, I was very excited for the box, because this was Elle Edition, so yes, I knew there will be some good stuff. Except the Instant Glow I'm super excited for all of these products and I hope they will work. 
And when it comes to the math, I paid $18.6, but I got products fro $105. Wasn't a good deal again? I think it was.

Have you tried any of these product?

Love, Michelle <3


I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me (I will follow back). :)

Follow

You May Also Like

24 Comments

  1. Haha I always check the mail every day when I expect a packaging, I even do that 2 days after I place an order!! You got some amazing products in this box, totally a winner!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant box and Redken is an amazing brand for hair! I'm jealous that you got Look Fantastic box because they don't ship to Canada. What a great value too!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but girl.. You guys have way more better beauty boxes and products over there.

      Delete
  3. I've had great experiences with Redken products, I hope you love the mask!

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beauty box looks lovely. I've been meaning to sign up to a beauty box for years, it's definitely a great way to try lots of great beauty products.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too till I finally did it and I'm so happy now. You should go for it. ;)

      Delete
  5. What a great deal! I have never heard of a Heatcure mask, it sounds kinda scary. Thanks for sharing, great box this month xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally excited for this! I will review it after I try it out. :)

      Delete
  6. SO many nice goodies ! You just reminded me of the pur minerals concealer ! I got it long time ago and i haven't used it!

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well, I hope I will see your opinion later. :)

      Delete
  7. Ive gone off beauty boxes recently, but this one looks fab!
    kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, maybe you should try it as well!

      Delete
  8. Great box, I'd love to know how you get on with the concealer and eye masks x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've alreadt tried the concealer,but the color is toodark for me now, so maybe in summer. :)

      Delete
  9. So many cool products, I love eye masks!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a great box! The Caudalie Moisturizer and the Redken Hair treatment would be standouts for me!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to have some opinion on this!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous3/22/2017

    Wow! All of these products look great.
    I'm not a fan of self tanning either.
    -Maria
    She Blushes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe I'll change my mind later, haha.

      Delete
  12. All the products sound great! Need to give them a try.

    Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.