Silver - brown cut eye look

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hey guys!

Today I’m coming with some of my older work. Excuse my first couples of pictures, I didn’t have any good lightening, but I’m working on it and as soon as possible, the quality of pictures are gonna be much better. I promise. Anyway, back to the eye look. At that time I was obsessed with cut looks, so this one is no difference. Let's get in to it. 






As an eyeshadow base I used my fave jumbo pencil from NYX in Milk, which created the perfect base color for the inner and middle lid. This part I overlaid with the shade High (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). Outer corner I darken with Armor (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). Using the crease defining brush I applied Truffled (Too Faced, Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar) in to my crease, then I took Mousse (Too Faced, Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar) to blend the dark color in my crease all the way up to the brow. To clean the edges I used Combust (Urban Decay, Naked Smokey). Lower lash line copied the eyelid. Added some gel eyeliner and Wispies lashes from Ardell.


Hope you guys enjoyed!

Xoxo, Michelle <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.