White - Brown Cut Eye Look

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys, 

today I prepared for you another cut eye look. It’s super simple and I promise you, this is gonna be last one for a while. :)






Before I applied eyeshadows, I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base for ligh shade. Then I packed Bitter Start (Zoeva, Cocoa Blend) -as I’ve already said the best white shade I’ve ever used- all over my lid. To darken the outer corner I used Truffled (Too Faced, Semi - Sweet Chocolate Bar). To blend everything out I used Naked (Urban Decay, Naked). To create the cut eye look, you can use concealer afterward or at the beginning the scotch tape method. :) Same process I did on the lower lash line. Adding some gel eyeliner from Maybelline and falsies completed the look.

Hope you guys like it.

Xoxo, Michelle <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.