USA Wishlist

by - 9:00:00 AM

Hello guys,

I can't believe it's so close. Next Sunday I'm leaving from Vienna to USA. It's been a year and a couple of months what I've been there last time. How do I feel? Nervous, I'm always nervous and not feeling good when I have to travel somewhere. I wish I had teleportation machine so I could travel only for 5-10 min.  And of course happy-cry feeling. On one side I can't wait to be there, feel and touch the culture, food and of course makeup, but on the other hand I'm gonna cry because of my family. After 3 years I finally spend 3 full months with them and I really enjoyed it. I had so much fun and my relationship with them is more stronger now, so it's gonna be hard to leave them again. But I'm coming back a few days before Christmas, so I'm glad. Christmas time is very important for me so I'm happy I will made it in time. :)

But back to the topic, my USA wishlist. For most of you it will be pretty boring wishlist, because most of these products are not new arrivals, but try to understand, my country is pretty small one and I can't reach so many wonderful brands, so this time is THE time when I can finally get my hands on these legends I've been reading about. I'm not sayingt that I'm not interested in anything else, not at all, if I could, I would buy almost everything one market, but these ten products I'm raving for … forever. :D :D


First two products I'm desiring for are from Wet n' Wild. I think Wet n' Wild is very affordable and incredible brand with a lot of amazing products. I heard amazing things about Butter Bronzer - great pigmentation and smells like coconut. I don't eat coconut and I'm not a big fan of coconut smell, but if it is that good as everyone says, then who cares about the smell. :D Second product from Wet n' Wild is their legendary Comfort Zone palette. This palette has been here for a while and many many bloggers / vloggers has it on their must have list from drugstore. I'm actually very excited for second row and mainly for Definer color. This changeable color is / hopefuly could be everything. 

Next one is L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow. I'm not sure what exact color I would like to try, becacuse there are many attractive colors for me, but I think these drugstore eyeshadows could be a bomb. Let me explain you something. When you go to drugstore here (something like CVS, but not with such a huge range of drugstore makeup, not Ulta or something similar), you can find only a few good products. And unfortunately single eyeshadows or eyeshadow palettes are completely disasters. I don't know why our market doesn't share the best products from the brands. Let me tell you one more joke about our beauty market. :D Czech Republic consists of almost a hundered percent of white very fair people., BUT drugstore market offers only medium range of foundation colors. So you go to drugstore to buy makeup / concealer and the lightest shade is always too dark for you. That sucks as fuck, right? Yeah, I know. Some blogger was told that the reason why we have only medium shades is because woman reach for darker shades because they want to look tanned or just can't choose the right match foundation, so the market has no need to extend the offer of lighter shades. Long story short (or long? :D) what I tried to say is, that I'm very curious about drugstore eyeshadows.

First time I've heard about OGX Healing+vitamin E shampoo was on EmanMakeup channel. She raved about this product so I said, give a try girl!

One day when I was looking for dupes for Melted Lipsticks from Too Faced (before they launched matte version), I learnt about LA Girl, Glazed Lip Paint. So I watched some videos, read some blogs and almost everyone said pretty things about these lipsticks, so I'm going to get them. :)

And lashes.. Any lashes… No matter what brad… Ardell ones for sure… I need everything. You never have enough of lashes.




I don't have to explain why I want Anastasia Beverly Hills, Modern Renaissance. This palette is must have for everyone! Almost every day I check Ulta and Sephora website so I make sure that the palette is still in stock.

Morphe Brushes are legends with their brushes and palettes. I still can't decide what brushes I want to order, but I'm more than sure I want their 35B palette. I want colors and more colors. I wanna play and be child again.

And at the end RCMA, No-Color Powder is big trend on youtube lately. Why not to try it too?

What else do you think I should add on my wishlist from drugstore?

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Michelle <3


I would be more than happy if you join the Bloglovin' party with me. :)

Follow

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I've heard great things about the Butter Bronzer, too, and I personally love coconut-scented products.
    Have a safe flight!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it! Thank you. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

© Copyright 2016-2017 Michelle Morchella. All rights reserved.